Sterility and Clean Room Testing
Today’s consumers are more educated than ever before the online environment allows them to research products on their own, and share their experiences, good and bad. Because consumers want assurance that the products they use on a daily basis are produced safely, in a sanitary environment, you and your employees must be diligent when it comes to testing and sterility. And furthermore, when it comes to consumer product testing, you need laboratory services you can count on.
Summit Laboratory helps you meet the demands of your customers with microbial USP sterility testing on a wide variety of pharmaceutical products, nutritional supplements and cosmetics. And we understand that products themselves are just the beginning.
Our analytical lab also provides clean room testing for pharmaceutical/cosmetic facilities to help ensure sanitary practices are always in place.
USP Testing Capabilities Include, but are not Limited to:
- USP antimicrobial effectiveness testing
- USP microbial limit tests
- USP microbiological evaluation of clean room and other controlled environments
- USP microbial enumeration tests for nutritional and dietary supplements
- USP microbiological procedures for absence of specified microorganisms
Summit Laboratory Tests:
- Pharmaceuticals such as cough syrup, eye rinse, ear cleaning solution, clotrimazole and more
- Cosmetics such as shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, whitening strips and more
- Pharmaceutical packaging
- Cosmetic sterility
- Process water
- Nutritional supplements, including zinc picolinate